Sunday 30 August 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge (18)

This week's challenge at The Sugar Bowl is to follow a lovely sketch and include 'buttons'. I wanted to make another Christmas card using my new paper stack from DCWV so this is what I've come up with, not too sure I like it though.

The image has been coloured with pencils and layered using nesties. The embossed card behind it is silver mirri card which I inked and heat embossed with holographic EP. As the paper is not double-sided I did the same for the corner I turned down. The silver buttons have been threaded with elastic cord with a piece to match tied down the spine of the card.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Paper - DCWV

Sticky Ribbons - Anita's

Buttons/Brad/Cord - Stash

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Lovely card, beautiful colours!!

Sweet greetings,
Saskia :)