Tuesday 11 August 2009

Cute As A Bug

Challenges

Truly Scrumptious (13) - Sketch (Bling)

Colour Create (24) - Pink/Orange/Green (Hearts)

C.R.A.F.T. (11) - 2 Buttons/2 Squares/3 Papers

Secret Crafter (44) - Cute As A Bug

I think this must be the busiest looking card I have ever made. I covered the base card with welly boot paper then added 2 squares of green card. Next came a circle of brolly paper followed by the 2 spotty strips. I coloured the image with pencils and a glaze pen and added glitter glue to his wings and set him in the middle. I then added the sentiments and finally a couple of buttons and some gems. Hope you like it.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp Image - Dustin pike

Papers/Sentiments - Magazine Freebie

Gems/Buttons - Stash

Thanks for looking.

11 comments:

Beth said...

Hee hee! This is such a fun card! I love the image and the little boots are fab! Thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge

Beth xx

Sharon said...

Fabulous!! I love the umbrella and wellington boot papers. Thanks for joining us at TS.

Julie said...

A lovely, bright, fun card. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week.
Julie x

Jill said...

aww Christine this is so cute I just love it, thanks so much for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Janiel/ janny said...

What a cute image.. and the colors you have colored him are fab!! sweet card!
Thank you for joining Colour Create this week.
hugs janny

Claire Phillips said...

What a fab image and a great combination with those papers! Thanks for playing at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

Dawn said...

Aww so cute - love the image

Thanks for joining us on TS

Dawn

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Adorable card Christine. The little bug is so cute. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Donna said...

Brilliant card Christine, absolutely love the image, just perfect for this weeks 'bug' theme! Fab layout to! So pleased you could join us at SCSC this week :) Donna x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Christine that image is divine. Thanks for stopping by the other day and leaving a comment about my kitchen - I'm lovin' the new kitchen it was well overdue an overhaul just glad Magna came to that conclusion too! I'm actually in Beaminster, just outside Bridport so not that far from you really. Really enjoyed having a look round your blog and will definately be coming back again. x

Wendy said...

This made me chuckle. He's so cute and I love the sentiment too. Thank you for joining us at SCSC. Hugs, Wendy x