Sunday 30 August 2009

Christmas Bunnies Stocking

Challenges

Moving Along With The Times (10) - Sketch + Flower Power

Stamp Something - Animal Somethings

One Stop Craft (44) - Cute & Cuddly

Here is another of the lovely new stamp designs from LOTV. This one is from the Christmas Bunnies range and is called 'Stocking' and is designed by Annabel Spenceley. At £3.50 these stamps are a real bargain so why not pop over to LOTV and see what the others in the series are like. Just click here to go to the shop.

Following the sketch I covered the base card with spotty paper. I coloured the image with pencils and added glitter glue to the fur of the hats and stocking before layering it with nesties. This is where I decided to move the sketch about a bit and have tucked the greeting under the image to give me a bit more space. Into the space created I have decoupaged some gorgeous Poinsettias that I shrunk down to fit. Finally, I added another little Poinsettia charm/button at the top.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Dovecraft

Paper - DCWV

Decoupage Flowers - Jak Heath

Charm - Stash

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Wow! What a fantastic image Christine! I think this is so adorable. Fab papers too. Thanks for sharing your card. Thank you for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx

Saskia said...

Oooh... so cute and so sweet! Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Hazel (Didos) said...

Hee hee took me ages to look back through the cards to comment on my sketch!! See Card making Machine Christine!!! Love it thanks for joining in with us on MAWTT. Hazelxoxo

Lisa H. said...

cute, cute and cute! thanks for playing with stamp something.