Monday 17 August 2009

Sketch & Stash Challenge (16)

Boy, have I been disorganised this past week. This card was supposed to have been posted last week and I've only just got around to making it, hence the greeting. Slap on the wrist for me! Despite this I think the person it's going to will forgive me... Anyway, the base card is made from the 'paw print' card and I have placed a navy panel across the bottom. I then cut the little fence out with the cuttlebug and attached it to the top of the panel. I bought the fence die a little while ago and have never used it, until now. Next I made up the decoupage image and attached it. I stamped the greeting and inked the edges before attaching with foam pads. Finally, I die cut the flower, inked the edges and used a brad in the centre. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card!!

Saskia :)