Monday 31 August 2009

Colour Create Challenge (26)

This week's Colour Create challenge is a colour combo of ruby, cream & gold so here is my interpretation.

I have made another dress, this time a ballgown. I stamped & heat embossed the bodice onto plain card and cut it out. I then folded half a tulle wedding favour circle and attached it to the bodice. The pearl backing paper has been punched and rounded at the corners and placed onto the patterned pearl base card. I then placed the dress onto it using foam pads (behind the bodice only). Next I stamped & heat embossed a handbag, cut it out and attached in the same way. Finally I added some gems for extra sparkle.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Stampendous/Mag Freebie

Wedding favour Circle - Hobbycraft

Gems - Stash

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

WOW this is amazing, I love the colour scheme its fabby, Love all the cards you have made the last few days, boy you are a card amking machine!!! Congrats on the Cupcakes Top 5 Place. Love Hazelxoxox

Janiel/ janny said...

What a GREAT card!! I love the little pretty corner pieces....

Thank you for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge blog this week.
hugs, janny

Dena said...

This is just so clever! What a great project! Thanks for joining us at Colour Create this week. I hope you enjoyed the challenge! Hugs, Dena

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fabulous dress. A great way to use the challenge colours. The embossing on the corset looks fantastic. Thanks for sharing your card with us. Thank you for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx