Friday 28 August 2009

Big Star LOTV DT Card


Apologies for the delay in posting this card, I forgot to schedule it, duh!

This week we have a gorgeous sketch by our own Domi to follow and I have used another of the NEW Christmas Teddy stamps from LOTV. This one is called 'Big star' and I have coloured him with my pencils and layered him using nesties. I wanted to create a contempory design, hence the colours. The flowers are punched from handmade paper with brad centred. Hope you like it.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/Dovecraft

Papers - Funky Fairys

Ribbon - Dovecraft

Buttons/Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

P.S. Trying out different text colours, what do you think? Should I stick with these colours or go back to the old ones?

2 comments:

Bea said...

your cards are beautiful.i am the one who won your delicious candy a while ago and am still using it
Bea x

Marcea said...

This is gorgeous, I love modern colours for christmas cards. Aren't these bears just the cutest thing ever!!!
-x-