Monday 10 August 2009

Style

Challenges

The Rainbow Lady (71) - S is for...

Allsorts (13) - Vintage

I think this vintage lady (Le Suh) has loads of style so I think this card fits both challenges. Again I have used a bubble card to mount the decoupage image in. This time I have not covered the card with paper but I have put a piece behind the image. You might notice that I have given a gem necklace to the lady (from a pack of mobile phone decorations). I added a greeting which I backed with silver mirri card. Then I added the word 'style' and roses using silver peel-offs. Finally I tied an organza ribbon around the card spine. Hope you like it.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Gro said...

Wow - beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.

Jules said...

Hi Christine

So many lovely touches to your creation.

Love the necklace you have made - and oh to look like that beautiful woman!!!

Great take on the challenge.

Thank you for joining in the fun at Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

Rainbow Lady said...

Beautiful card and fab image. Thanks again for playing Love Cynthia x

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic card

thanks for joining us at allsorts

Emma xxx