Friday 28 August 2009

Daisy - Doodle Palace GDT Card



Last week I won the Doodle Palace challenge which means I'm Guest Designer this week and I get to set the challenge. So the challenge I chose for this week is 'Daisies and Pastel colours' (two of my favourite things). I would love it if you all joined in the challenge here.




I started by covering my base card with this gorgeous pastel spotty paper. Next I placed some matching stripey paper onto a strip of white card, added some brads and attached to the bottom of the card with D/S tape. I then stamped the image (the gorgeous Daisy) and coloured her with my pencils before layering her using my cuttlebug and nesties. I attached this with foam pads. Finally, I have punched the daisies and leaves and added brads to the centres before attaching with foam pads.


Card Recipe


Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Papers - Monti's Pixel Playground

Brads - Stash


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Saskia said...

Beautiful card... very sweet!

Saskia :)

Sweet Momiji said...

Congratulations on winning Guest Designer!! This was a great challenge! Your card is gorgeous and you blog is so cute! :)
Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Smiles,
Hollie