Monday 24 August 2009

Papertake 100th Challenge (Take Your Pick)

This week's challenge is a 'Take Your Pick' to celebrate Papertake's 100th challenge. We can pick any of the last 99 challenges to do. I have picked the challenge from 9th June 2009 (Shoe Time). This is my Wedding Shoe which I have done in parchment craft. The shoe is embossed and cut using parchment paper and the backed with holographic card. I then placed it onto my base card which I added green sparkly paper to. I cut the edges of the paper with deckle edge scissors. The greeting is peel-offs with holographic card behind. Hope you like it as much as I do.

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Linnie said...

omw stunning work
linniex

Dawny P said...

Fabulous card chick - I love the shoe you made :) Thank you for joining us over at PTW for our special challenge. Hugs, Dawny xxx

Leann said...

Wow, this is stunning!
Hugs x

Andrea, said...

Oh this is so pretty, great work.
Thanks for joining in my prize giveaway and good luck!