Monday 31 August 2009

Christmas Tree

Challenges

Papertake - Sketch

C.R.A.F.T. (14) - Embossing

The image has been done with a Cuttlebug embossing folder onto parchment paper with a stamped greeting added. I have also added glitter glue for some sparkle. I stuck it to the card using a 'sticky sheet' thinking the glue wouldn't show, how wrong was I? Never mind, lesson learnt, I do however quite like the mottly look it gives, goes with the background paper. The flowers are Jak Heath's poinsettias, as used in a previous post, but this time I used the reverse side and heat embossed them with holographic EP and added gems. I'm rather pleased with the results.

Card Recipe

Image - Cuttlebug

Stamp - Anita's

Papers - Funky Fairys

Flowers - Jak Heath

Gems - Stash

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Eiglas said...

I really love this card Christine - the colour pallette is fab! The embossing forlder is one of my favourites and I love the effect on parchment.
Thank you for coming over to play at CRAFT this week!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the CRAFT challenge. Anesha

Cardmaking Galore said...

Lovely card - need to get my Christmas cards going too

Dawny P said...

This is fabulous chick. You did a great job with the sketch and the colours and image are just gorgeous :) Thank you for joining us at PTW - hugs, Dawny xxxx