Wednesday 18 March 2009

Rosy Wedding (3 Challenges)


Challenges

Cute Card (51) - Sketch (Celebration)
Secret Crafter (23) - Have Your Cake & Eat It
Papertake - Feeling Fruity

I started this one by covering a square of card with the rose paper. To this I added a small square of pearl card to the top right corner and then some silver ribbon down the middle. Next came a rectangle of pearl card which I punched a lacy edge and added more ribbon. I stamped the sentiment onto a circle of card and punched a little heart below it. I inked the edge of the circle and heart, layered it using nesties, attached with D/S tape and added the roses. I then stamped the cake and coloured it with MLP pens before rounding the corners and inking the edges. I punched a slot and added the ribbon before securing with foam pads. Finally I added glitter glue to the ribbons on the cake.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Anita's & Stampin Up

Papers - Making Cards Freebie

Roses - Hobbycraft

Glitter Glue - Stickles

Ribbon - Stash

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Jeannette said...

HI,

Thanks for the comments on my blog. You asked about the masking. Yes you can stick cellotape over but a low tack masking tape will work too, you may have to hold it in place while you ink and then remove it to stamp. Sometimes if the cellotape is to sticky it leaves glue on the stamp. Have fun trying it out and let me know how you get on.

Mrs Mayne said...

Lovely card! Very pretty! Thanks for joining us for the PTW challenge!

Risa said...

Your card is very pretty! I adore the image and the DP is beautiful!
hugs
Risa:)