Wednesday 25 March 2009

Blog Awards For All My Followers

I have just received this award from both Hazel and Lorraine who have fantastic blogs full of wonderful creations. They are both such talented ladies so click on their names and have a hop around their blogs. Thank you both very much it is very appreciad.


I have also received this one from Lorraine (Crafty Coo) who also has a fantastic blog which I get a lot of inspiration from. Another very talented lady whose blog you should go and look around, just click on her name. Thank you Lorraine for the award it is very much appreciated.


I would now like to pass them both on to all my followers with a BIG thank you for all your support. It is very encouraging to know that you like my work and I love reading all the lovely comments you leave me, they always put a smile on my face. Please take the award and place it on your blogs with my grateful thanks.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

Risa said...

Congratulations on both of your awards Christine! You are very deserving of both.
hugs
Risa:)