Tuesday 31 March 2009

Bubbles (2 Challenges)

Challenges

Stamp Something - Sketch

Daisy & Dandelion (3) - Friends

For this card I used the lovely 'Bubbles' stamp from the Daisy & Dandelion series. These are great little characters and they stamp really well. I coloured it with my pencils to coordinate with the papers I have used, and added a flower and a bit of text. Very quick and easy to make by keeping it simple.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Daisy & Dandelion/Stampendous

Flowers - Papermania & Hobbycraft

Papers - Scrapbox

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

Saskia said...

Lovely card!!! I like the colours you used!!

Greetings,
Saskia

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is brilliant. Love the colours you have used. WEll done, Thanks for joining in the fun HAzelxo

fiction book reviews said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at D&D there is a new challenge been posted - i look forward to seeing more of your work

Zoe x

Lorraine Robertson said...

So cute & I'm sure that any friend would be happy to receive this.

Hugs
Lorraine xxx