Monday 9 March 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge (9)

The challenge this week is to make a 'pretty card for mum'.

I made the base card using a beautiful piece of pearl cardstock that I have had for ages as this would show the embossing well and went with the image rather nicely. I started by embossing the pattern down the right side and adding the gems. I then punched the edges of a piece of white vellum and a piece of pink vellum and layered them to the left side and finished it with a peel-off border. Next I decoupaged and layered the image and attached it at an angle. The sentiment is peel-offs, layered with gems added.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Vee said...

Beautiful card love the colours. Thanks for joining the Charisma challenge.
xx Vee

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

This is gorgeous Christine. So stylish and pretty. That's a fabulous image and your punched vellum is superb. Thanks for joining the Charisma Cardz Challenge.
Sharon xx