Thursday 20 February 2020

Sister




This card features one of the gorgeous floral stamps that were a magazine freebie recently.  The minute I saw it I had to have it.

I stamped my image with grey for a softer look and then coloured it with promarkers.  After stamping my word (another magazine freebie), I framed the image with chalk using an oval die as a stencil.  I then added three little butterflies that I punched from recycled packaging.

Challenges

CAS Colours and Sketches 358 - Colours
Passion For Promarkers 530 - Use 3 Of Something (Butterflies)
I Love Promarkers 404 - Anything Goes (For A Girl)
Simon Says Monday - Frame It
Crafting Happiness 36 - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking. 

11 comments:

Janis Lewis said...

Love your beautiful card. The chalked background is perfect. Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Crafting Happiness Challenges! Be sure to click LIKE on the entries you like - and yes, you can like more than one and your own as well. The entry with the most likes will be highlighted in next week's challenge post along with some other Top Picks. Feel free to link up as often as you want! Would love to see more of your creativity.
Hugs! Janis
Crafting Happiness Challenges, Creator
Pause Dream Enjoy, Blog

Elaine Stark said...

Beautiful colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Promarkers. Elaine

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, I love how you popped the chalk round the flowers, it looks super, Hazelxx

Furrbster said...

This is such a pretty card with lovely colouring,

Thanks for playing along at I Love Promarkers,

Hugz Tinz

samantha's cards said...

Such a pretty floral image, this week's colors work perfectly of this. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

JulieP said...

This is lovely! I haven’t used my chalks in ages. I may just have to dig them out after seeing this fabulous background. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is such a soft and pretty card. Thank you for joining us at Passion for Promarkers this week.
Lorraine DT

The Crafty Den said...

Gorgeous card Christine. I love the beautiful image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week for Elaine's challenge and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a beautiful card, Christine! I love this beautiful bouquet and butterflies!! Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge!

Holly's Handmade Card said...

Beautiful card, Christine! Love the way you colored the flowers, so pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card, thank you for joining us at I Love Promarkers Blog Challenge
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk