Monday 24 February 2020

Silhouette





I was having a messy session the other day with alcohol and distress inks to see if I could make some decent backgrounds.  The one above was made with alcohol inks on glossy paper.

Having layered my card base I stamped a flower border.  Next I stamped my fairy onto the background paper and die cut and matted it, attaching to the card with d/s tape.  I then stamped the sentiment, die cut and matted.  This I attached with foam pads to lift it.  Finally I added a bit of glitter glue.

All stamps used were magazine freebies.

Challenges
 
Catch The Bug - Colours
Polkadoodles 8 - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is great, love the background you made and that image is brilliant, Hazelx

creatingandsharingit.blogspot.com said...

Great card. Thank you for play with us at Polkadoodles craft challenge blog. Good luck with your entry.

Pia S said...

This is a really beautiful design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Catch the Bug.