Friday 17 January 2020

Poppies




Normally I just cut a die and stick it on my card but I thought I would try something new by layering it.  I also tried inking through a stencil for the background using distress ink.  The sentiment stamp was a magazine freebie and although they don't look ,the little die cut butterflies are dark brown.

I am really pleased with how this card turned out.

Challenges

CAS(E) This Sketch 355 - Sketch
Simon Says Wednesday - Use A Stencil
Daring Cardmakers - Something New (Techniques/Stencil)

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love how you used a stencil for the sketch! Pretty die cut flower too!!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is super, I love the use of the stencil for the background, it all looks great, H x

Svenja said...

Fab card - and well done for trying out something new! Thanks for sharing this with the Daring Cardmakers :-)