Sunday 3 November 2019

The Holly & The Ivy




The style of card I have always had difficulty with are the CAS ones but I have given it another go.  I hope it's not too fussy.  My stamped images have just had a bit of red sparkle added with a Sakura pen.  I embossed the base card with music and added a strip of design paper as I couldn't think what else to put there.

Challenges

Beccy's Place November - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - Use Holly and/or Ivy
CAS(E) This Sketch 346 - Sketch

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

Beccy said...

I think your CAS card looks wonderful Christine, just the perfect amount of fussy. I love the embossed background, the music score mixed with the bells and snowflakes looks awesome. I also like the Christmas paper and wonderful holly stamp... very festive!
Cheers,
Beccy

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a stunning Christmas card. I love it. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Use Holly and or Ivy” and the sponsor is Sheepski Designs. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Michelle B. said...

CAS cards are one of my faves. Beautiful embossed background and of course love the Holly! So glad you joined us at Winter Wonderland!