Friday 1 November 2019

Hello again...





It's 3 years since my last post so let's see if I can still work out how to do this...

I have made a thankyou card in Autumnal colours following the sketch and using an old Bugaboo image coloured with promarkers.  I have used a grass border die cut topped with ric rac ribbon and a wooden butterfly coloured with distress ink and pearls.  Finished with a die cut sentiment coloured with distress ink. 
I would like to enter it for the following challenges -

Catch The Bug - Photo Challenge

Stella Says Sketch 718 - Sketch

Di's Digi Design - Halloween or Harvest

I Love Promarkers - Anything Goes (3 different embellishments)

Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Very cute! Thanks so much for joining us at Catch the Bug. Julie O. Bugaboo Stamps, DT member

Heather said...

Awww . . . how sweet!! Fabulous layout and I love that grass border!! So fun! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs.

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the grass border. Wonderful papers. Have a great weekend. Thanks for joining in the Stella Says Sketch Challenge, Lisa Lynn DT.