Saturday 16 November 2019

Best Friends


 
This card features one of my favourite LOTV stamps called Best Friends which I have coloured with promarkers.  The sentiment stamp is from LOTV too.  Everything else I found in my stash.  The centre panel has been embossed and I have added a strip of spotty organza ribbon and bow.  I have added pearls and glitter glue to the paper flowers and die cut the leaves.
 
Challenges
 
 
Passion For Promarkers 519 - Ribbon And Bows
Simon Says Monday - Thinking Of You


Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Beautiful card - fab image and colouring and I love your layout and pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing at PFP
Natx

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I just love this card! A gorgeous image and such a sweet sentiment with it as well. The embossed card looks fab and those flowers are beautiful. Love the layout too on the kraft card - such a great design. Thanks so much for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers. HUgs, Karen xx