Tuesday 3 January 2012

Something A Little Bit Different

Challenges

The Ribbon Girls (14) - Red/Black/Cream
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Papertake - Anything Goes

Today I fancied a change from making a 'cute' card so this is what I came up with. Not sure if I should have left the ribbons off though. Having done lots of layered panels I stamped some foliage onto the top one. I then stamped the flowers onto some patterned paper and cut them out. I added them to the foliage using foam pads before adding some buttons. A bit of ribbon and some peel-off corners finishes the card. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Hobby Art/Fiskars
Paper - Unknown
Buttons/Ribbon/Peel-Offs - Stash

4 comments:

Claire said...

This is gorgeous hun - love the colours, just striking. Hugs, Claire x

NGCARDS said...

This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

debby4000 said...

Oh I love how those flowers pop Christine, fabulous card.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
luv
Debby

Karen P said...

Happy NY wishes to you and yours. Lovely card, great colours and images, so pretty hugs Karen x