Wednesday 4 January 2012

Great News!!!

After being on the DT for the Lili Of The Valley challenge blog for so long I was very saddened to receive the news that they were closing the challenge blog. Great news though! Jacqui has come to the rescue for all the LOTV stamp fans and is starting a new Lili Of The Valley only challenge blog starting on THURSDAY 5TH JANUARY. As you can see we have a new name and badges but the blog address and challenge rules will remain the same and the challenges will still be posted weekly. We have a great new DT so make sure you check out their blogs to see how talented they are.

To launch the new challenge blog we have loads of Blog Candy up for grabs so why not pop on over to the blog here and take part. We look forward to seeing you all for our first challenge in the New Year!

4 comments:

MagsB said...

I'm so very glad that Jacqui has rescued the LotV challenge, and I'm really looking forward to seeing the gorgeous works of art that the DT produces! I appreciate the inspiration very much!

love Mags B x

Claire said...

OMG I know I haven't been around in blogland much, but I didn't even know LOTV challenge was closing .... how gutted would I have been. So glad a rescue has been put in place and look forward to playing along in the New Year. Hugs, Claire x

Elise said...

Hi Christine! Love your blog!!! I am looking forward to "playing" with you on Lili's Little Fairies!

Hugs,
Elise

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Can't wait to see what the new challenge is and see the dt cards, they are always such a great inspiration
Lindsay xx