Wednesday 25 January 2012

Cherry Pip

Challenges

Ribbon Girls (15) - Blue/Pink
Sugar Bowl (75) - Sketch/Birthday
Charisma Cardz (2) - Clean & Simple
Paperplay (3) - Ribbon
Papertake - Happy Highlights (Diamond Glaze On Bag & Shoes)
Simon Says - Anything Goes

Following the great sketch I made some panels using these gorgeous digi papers from Nitwit Collections and attached them to my base card. Before attaching I added some ribbon to the smaller panel and tied a simple knot. Onto a die-cut rectangle of pink card I added my cut out image which I coloured with promarkers. I highlighted her shoes and bag with diamond glaze. The sentiment is simply stamped and layered. To finish I added some card candi. Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Sugar Nellie/Papermanis
Digi Papers - Nitwit Collections (Pinky Swear/Promises)
Card Candi - Craftwork Cards
Ribbon - Stash


12 comments:

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card, so sweet and pretty.
Thaks for joining us at Paper Play & Simon Says Stamp :)
hugs Mandy xx

Pauline said...

A real sweetie! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

catherine said...

Lovely card and I like the image
x catherine

Vee said...

This is such a sweet card. Thanks for joining Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Cat's sCrap said...

Lovely card. Beautiful choice of colours.Magnificent papers. Bravo !

Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

Have a great day too.
Hugs from France.
Catherine.

Joy said...

Super cute, I am sure that any little girl would adore this card.... thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

xxxtglxxx said...

Gorgeous card and a really cute image! :)

Thanks so much for playing at Charisma Cardz this week,

hugs

xxalisonxx

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Christine this is totally adorable I love the Cherry Pip stamps and this one in particularly, you have coloured her beautifully, the colours and design are superb.
hugs
Lorraine x

Jo Nevill said...

Such a gorgeous card, your image is just sooo cute !

Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Challenge this week.

Hugs,

Jo x

Ribbon Girl said...

This is a very pretty card - the image is very cute and I like the white bits on her shoes! Thank you for joining in with the Ribbon Girl colour challenge! Mary Gx

febe said...

This is such a gorgeous card with the sweet image and design. I love the soft colors. Adorably cute one!

seo company adelaide

Julia Ionov said...

Cute design.. Good idea that you used soft colors for this one. Like it!
quality website design