Saturday 21 February 2009

Lili Of The Valley Challenge (19)

Sorry I'm late posting this card but I have been having problems with my blog....it disappeared for a few days. Don't know where it went, perhaps it went 'blog hopping'.
This week's challenge at LOTV is a recipe of 3 brads, 2 papers and 1 flower.

I started off by deciding that Fairy Sky should be holding the 1 flower so I decoupaged her up, made a hole in the top layer and popped in a little flower that I coloured with MLP pens. I layered three squares using my nesties and placed her on the middle one having previously coloured her dress and wings with a Sakura Stardust pen to add a bit of sparkle. I added her name at the top and three flower brads (oops! more flowers!) to the side.

Card Recipe

Decoupage Image/Papers - Lili Of The Valley
Brads/Flower - Stash

Thanks for looking.

No comments: