Tuesday 24 February 2009

Charisma Cardz Challenge (7)

The Charisma Cardz challenge this week is 'Hugs & Cuddles' so I thought this card fitted the criteria.
I started off by covering the base card with a daisy paper. I then decoupaged the image and layered it onto co-ordinating card before attaching it to the card. I did the same with the 'Mother's Day greeting. The 'sister' greeting is a peel-off that is also layered up.
Card Recipe
Cardstock - Scrapbox
Paper - Freebie download (can't remember where from)
Decoupage Image - Penny Black magazine freebie
Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

The Crafty Blonde said...

Great card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Charisma.
Lyndsey xx

Vee said...

Gorgeous card and I love the image. Colours are brill too. Thanks for playing along with Charisma this week.
xx Vee