Thursday 19 December 2019

To "Ewe"





As I love Bugaboo digi stamps and have finished all xmas cards for this year, I thought I would join in with the 'Holiday Critter Chaos' and make a start on next years cards etc...

I kept this one very simple as I think the embossed mirri card is busy enough.  My image has been coloured with promarkers and along with the sentiment has been raised with foam pads.  A couple of bits of snowflake ribbon finishes the card.

Challenges

Catch The Bug - Holiday Critter Chaos Day 1 - Holiday Critter  and Snow
Stella Says sketch 721 - Sketch
Polkadoodles 50 - Anything Goes
Di's Digis - Winter Holidays

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW this one is so shiny!! Love the sheep!! He looks kinda confused!! Love H xx

Margreet said...

Great card with the cute sheep.
Thanks for joining in the Holiday Chaos at Bugaboo!
xxx Margreet DT