Sunday 15 December 2019

Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog GDT 231

 
 
 
Sketch 231
 
 
 
I am honoured to be the GDT this week on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and hope you will all come on over and join us for this week's challenge.
 
Starting with a white base card I die cut my flower panel using green/gold pearl cardstock and glued it to the card.  I then added a bit of yellow with a promarker as I wanted the flowers to look like Christmas roses.  I then attached a piece of ribbon and added a bow and bells topped with an old button.  Finally I added a stamped sentiment.
 
So come on over to the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and see what the rest of the lovely, talented ladies on the DT have created for your inspiration.  I look forward to seeing what you all create...
  
Thanks for looking.


No comments: