Saturday 21 May 2016

Gardening Dave



A short while ago I was lucky enough to win a couple of mini kits from Pink Gem.  Here is a card I have made for one of my sons who has an allotment.  The backing paper is from a magazine freebie.  The character has been decoupaged and is quite high so I don't think I will be posting this one.  The butterflies have been punched and a bit of stickles added.

Challenges

M.A.W.T.T. (20) - Man or Boy
Creative Card Crew (113) - Masculine
Digi Designs - For The Boys

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

KraftyKoolKat said...

An awesome creation. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at Creative Card Crew.
Hugs
Cathy DT Member
xxxxx

Wendy L said...

This loks fab, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Nathalie said...

So cute card. I love combo & image. Thank for playing with us at Di's Digi challenge.
Nathalie DT

Unknown said...

Fabulous male card! Such a lovely image and design!
Thanks so much for joining in at Di's Digis Challenge!
Lucy x