Wednesday 4 May 2016

Baby Girl



On Monday I had a very excited phone call from my sister to inform me that my nephew and his wife had given birth to a beautiful baby girl that afternoon.  It was so darn quick (less than an hour!!!) that my nephew was delivering the baby while the midwife was in her car outside.  All is well and mother and baby are doing very nicely.

This card is for my sister to congratulate her on the birth of a new granddaughter, hope she likes it.

The gorgeous digi stamp is from Julia Spiri and I have coloured it with promarkers.  The background has been embossed with a folder that was free with a magazine ages ago.  I framed the image with a die cut doily and raised the image with foam pads.  The leaf flourish has been die cut and I have added paper flowers with pearl centres.  Nice and simple so that the focus is on the image.

Challenges

Julia Spiri (17) - Anything Goes (For A Child)
Cute Card Thursday (423) - No Patterned Papers
The Paper Shelter (247) - Love Is In The Air

Thanks for stopping by.

3 comments:

Julia Spiri said...

Very beautiful! Sooo cute! Love this!
Hugs, Julia xx

EriEs said...

So beautiful card - congrats to new baby girl :).
Thank you for joining our Challenge 17 at Julia Spiri challenge blog, Erika, NRT

Julie Odil said...

This is perfect for the occasion of a newborn! Congratulations! Thanks for joining us this time at the Julia Spiri Challenge blog! I hope to see you again next time! Julie, DT member