Thursday 10 March 2011

Best Wishes Tilda

Challenges

Just Magnolia (98) - Anything Goes (Glitter)
Stamptacular (101) - Best Wishes
Fab 'N' Funky (63) - Make It Girly
Simon Says - Anything Goes
Truly Scrumptious (52) - Sketch
Delightful Challenge - Butterflies

I started this card by covering my base card with paper and then adding the strips after I had distressed the edges. I then stamped the sentiment on the bottom strip. I coloured the image with Promarkers and glitter before distressing the edges and layering with Nesties. Although you can't see them in the picture, I punched out some butterflies from the pink card and then added some on top punched from design paper. In real life the paper wings stand up from the card and I finished the butterflies with glitter on their bodies. I wanted to keep the design fairly simple so that Tilda was the focus of attention so I hope it worked. Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Magnolia/Stamp A Picture
Papers - Joni Gray

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Beautiful card, love it.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you again soon.
Sharon x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Christine this is absolutely beautiful I love the papers and design and yes it worked Tilda is the centre of attention which to me is perfect.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Mandy said...

Lovely card....Love the papers and Tilda is adorable and she is the center of attention...
Thanks for sharing with us at Truly Scrumptious..
Mandy x

Christine said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the butterflies and your card design!! Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge blog.
xoxo, Christine