Thursday 27 May 2010

No cards!!!

Sorry I've not posted for a few days but I'm having a few days away at my son's in and around the Cotswolds. It has been a very busy few days so far as I have been to Swindon, Oxford, Gloucester and Banbury and today we are going to Bristol. No rest for the wicked!!!

I was hoping to go to a certain little craft shop that I had found last year in Swindon, but, unfortunately it has closed down. Such a shame as it was very friendly and had loads of different makes of stamps which I was keen to purchase. All is not lost though as The Inkspot was still there and still going strong. Although it is hidden in a back street I managed to find it and had great joy choosing some more Promarkers. I have been a bit limited as I only had a few skin and pastel colours before. Now I have quite a variety of colours I should be able to tackle most images. I am slowly getting used to using them and I seem to grab them a bit more than my pencils when I go to colour in an image.

As I have very limited access time to a computer I will not be posting any cards until about Sunday when I am back home. I did, however bring my craft bag with me and am trying to find time to make a couple of cards to show you next week.

See you at the weekend, I'm off to enjoy the lovely weather...

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

If the craft shop was at the garden centre they've moved, if you google craft shops in Swindon I think they're called Snazzys.
luv
Debby