Sunday 30 May 2010

I'M Back!!!

Here I am back from staying with my son and daughter-in-law for a few days. Boy, have I missed my dear old pooter... I haven't been idle while I've been away as I took a small craft kit with me and have managed to make a few cards which I will post as soon as I have written the posts.

It was so nice to have a change of scenery and relax for a while. I even managed to start reading a book, which is unheard of as I don't have the staying power. I find it very hard to relax and whenever I try to I am always thinking of what else I should be doing. I will let you know if I manage to finish the book now that I'm back home, it might take some time though... While I was out and about my son decided to buy me an ice cream. Not just any old ice cream - oh no! It was a THORNTON'S ice cream, a TRIPLE in fact. WOW! If you have never tried these then I really recommend that you try at least one. I thought I had died and gone to heaven!!! Despite being a notorious chocoholic I had never visited a Thorntons before - I think that might change now... Thanks son!

Right better get the posts written otherwise you won't see any cards.

No comments: