Saturday 14 March 2020

Tall and Skinny




I must admit that although Easter allows you to eat chocolate without the guilt, I much prefer Spring as my favourite type of flowers start to bloom.  The Spring flowers make the place look more cheerful and shows you the promise of warmer weather, we hope.

Onto my card.  I don't usually make this size of card but thought I would have a go anyway.  My stamp is from Penny Black and I have coloured it with promarkers.  The DP is from Nitwits and the sentiment from Hunkydory.

Challenges

Tuesday Morning Sketches 545 - Tall and Skinny Sketch
As You Like It - Favourite, Spring or Easter/Why (Spring)
Penny Black and More March - Spring Flowers
Penny Black March - Anything Goes (Think Spring)

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Patti said...

This is really pretty - I love the colors and your stamp choices!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Melissa Craig said...

Beautiful card - that flower image is perfect for the sketch. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

brenda said...

So pretty in the fresh seasonal colours, many thanks for joining in with our 'Spring' themes at Penny Black and More and Stamping Sensations challenges.

B x

Brenda said...

Thanks for joining us at As You Like It Challenge and for bringing a big smile to my face with your wonderful card! I love the tall and skinny format.

Squirrel x said...

Hi Christine! Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the Spring/Easter theme! Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x