Wednesday 13 July 2016

Time Flies



As you can see this is not my usual style, not cute and girly at all.  Still, it was quick and fun to do and I'm trying hard to master CAS cards.

It is a one layer card and I started by applying some distress ink to one side.  I then overstamped with Big Ben from Papermania.  Lastly I stamped the sentiment which is from a Debbi Moore magazine freebie.

This year I am hell bent on using my freebies and am not doing too bad.

Challenges

Allsorts (371) - One For The Boys
Less Is More (284) - One Layer/Time

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Esther said...

Perfectly CAS and very classy! The soft yellow behind the stamping looks great, really atmospheric. Fab LIM entry, well done!

Kathleen said...

A brilliant card and a superb LIM creation.
Thank you for joining our One for the Boys challenge this week at Allsorts.

Kath

Chrissie said...

This is lovely Christine, with such delicate inking... and as you say... one for the boys!
Fab!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mervi said...

Lovely and classy card.
Thank you for sharing over at Allsorts;-))m