Wednesday 6 April 2016

Gifts Of Love



Today I have die cut a step card (so easy now I have a die to cut them out with).  I then added some pretty swirly paper from my scrapbox.  My image is a favourite by Elisabeth Bell and I have coloured her with promarkers and chalk.  I attached resin roses to the sides and pearls to the main part.  I die cut some swirls and placed these behind the sentiment which I added some more pearls to.

Challenges

Elisabeth Bell - Die Cuts and/or Punches
Polkadoodles (12) - Cream & Sugar
A Gem Of A Challenge (166) - Don't Be Square
Crafty Sentiments - Lace Or Pearls
Creative Card Crew (110) - Die Cut
Paper Shelter (243) - Spring Delights
The Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by.

4 comments:

Karon said...

Such a pretty card, wonderful. Thanks for joining us for our Cream & Sugar Polkadoodles Challenge

Karon DT, Polkadoodles

Sue said...

Hi Christine, this is a gorgeous card - I love that super image and your card design is so pretty. You have added wonderful details and made a beautiful Spring card. Thank you for joining us this time at The Paper Shelter
Sue...xxx

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty.Love all the girly pink and sweet image.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x

Melissa said...

a beautiful card.
Thanks for joining us at crafty sentiments