Monday 19 August 2013

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Back To School


Challenges

Cute Card Thursday (282) - Buttons
Polkadoodles (33) - Heart
Sketch Saturday (272) - Sketch

Time for a new challenge over at Whoopsi Daisy and this week the theme is 'Back To School'.  Don't forget though, if you use a WD image then the theme is 'Anything Goes'.

We are also having a GDT CALL so if you love playing with Linnie's fabulous images and fancy being one of our guests then go here for more details, we would love to hear from you.

OK, back to my card.  I'm afraid it is a very simple one this week as I have not felt like crafting for a few week's.  Although I have followed the great sketch I have had to move my image across a bit to allow room for the stamped sentiment.  The image is a pre-coloured one, doesn't she look warm and snug in her outfit, ideal for the chilly walk to school.  The embellishment is just a ribbon bow with a heart shaped button on top.  A polka dot piece of ribbon finishes the card, as I said, simple.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 463)
Sentiment Stamp - Magazine Freebie
Paper - Unknown
Ribbon/Bow/Button - Stash


5 comments:

Betty said...

Love this card Christine. I didn't see this girl when I was looking I had a job to find an image for this challenge.
Bettyxxx

Anjie said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at Polka Doodles.
Anjie

Bev said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining in with us at polkadoodles.

Macarena said...

Cute and elegant work! Thank you for joining us at Sketch Saturday!
Hugs, Marzena DT

alethea said...

Fab card! Thanks for joining us at POlka Doodles! HUgs xx