Monday 25 March 2013

Decoupaged Flowers


Challenges

Passion For Promarkers (190) - Butterflies
Fab 'N' Funky (163) - Pink/Green/Brown
M.A.W.T.T. (190) - Decoupage

I got some new stamps recently and decided to have a little play with them at the weekend.  I think I might have put too many flowers on the card and the second part of the sentiment is difficult to see (should have matted and layered it).  Never mind, at least I had fun cutting all the flowers out...

I started by stamping the leaves directly onto the paper and colouring them with promarkers.  Next I stamped all the flowers onto some more paper, cut them out and decoupaged them onto the leaves.  Then I stamped and coloured the sentiment.  Finally I found some old vellum butterflies and attached them.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Sheena Douglas/Stampin Up
Papers - Papermania
Butterflies - Stash


2 comments:

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card Christine.
Hugs
Caz x

Pat said...

Very pretty card, love the gorgeous flowers and the lovely butterfly. Thanks for taking part in our challenge over at Fab'n'Funky this week.

Pat xx