Monday 31 December 2012

Too Much Tequila???



Challenges

Simon Says - Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz (51) - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday (249) - Anything Goes
Card Crafters Circle (55) - Anything Goes
Stamping For The Weekend (24) - Anything Goes

Anybody would think it was me who had had too much tequila.  Why?  Because I have just realised that I had added this card to my favourite five post WITHOUT having posted it on my blog before.  There it was sitting in my 'spares' folder laughing at me so I think I had better show it to you properly, don't you?

I made this card a while ago using one of my favourite Bugaboo images.  The image has been coloured with promarkers and I have added faux stitching around the edge.  The word has been die cut and I finished the card with a few star gems.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamps - Bugaboo
Digi Papers - Unknown
Gems - Stash


2 comments:

Lisa Carroll said...

Such a fun card! Love the bright colors and perfectly colored image. :) Thanks for joining us in the "Anything Goes" challenge over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge blog this week. xo

Grandma Bonnie said...

Thank you for sharing your talent at Card Crafter's Circle this week!