Tuesday 7 August 2012

To Someone Special


Challenges

Stamping For The Weekend (14) - Photo Inspiration
Sketch & Stash (93) - Sketch
Wild Orchid Craft (55) - Pink/Green

Today I have made another easel card in one of my favourite colour combinations, pink and green.  I have coloured this little cutie with promarkers and chalks.  Following the great sketch I have places a punched border down the side and topped it with some daisy ribbon.  I then tied some ribbon across the bottom and topped it with a matching bow.  I finished the front of the card with some punched leaves and some flowers.  The base of the card has simply got a punched border strip topped with a stamped sentiment coloured with chalks.  Hope you like it, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy (Sheet 343)
Ribbons/Bow - Stash


8 comments:

Rebecca Deeprose said...

~Adorable~

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Christine.
luv
Debby

Sue said...

This is so pretty, I love the colours

Sue

Jacqui's little piece of England said...

Lovely pretty little image and colours

jacqui x

Carol Willis said...

Lovely card. Love the image, colour combo and pretty papers. Fab layout too.
Hugs
Caz x

Kim said...

such a cute card, love the colours!
Kim x

Christina - Pieces of Dreams said...

Beautiful. sweet card.
I love the colours and the way you have designed this card.
Hugs
Chris x

Ani said...

What a lovely card! I love all the pinks! Hugs, Ani
P.S. We have a candy over at Card Mania Challenges, if you're interested...