Sunday 8 July 2012

Birthday Flowers


Challenges

Sketch & Stash (91) - Sketch (New Stamps)
Paperplay (27) - Happy Birthday
Catch The Bug - Anything Goes
One Stop Craft (190) - Summer Flowers
Secret Crafter (193) - Use Pastel Colours
Joanna Sheen - Going Round In Circles

Today I have an easel card to show you.  I have had this little cutie with her summer flowers for ages but never used her before, shame on me.  I have coloured her with promarkers and layered her with several mats cut from nesties.  For the main part I have followed the great sketch which I was itching to use, adding punched flowers and gems.  The circular sentiment was given to me for my birthday by a friend and is the first time it has seen ink.  The panel on the base part of the card has been punched and I have used a fancy tag to attach my sentiment to.  I am really pleased how this one turned out.  Hope you like it too, thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Pergamano/Wild Rose Studio/Papermania
Digi Papers - Nitwit Collections (Time For Tea)
Gems - Stash


10 comments:

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, such a pretty image and you have coloured her beautifully. I love the layout and the colours you have used too.

Sue

Squirrel x said...

Simply adorable hun! Sxx

angelwhispers said...

She is beautiful and wonderful colours and detail! Chanelle xx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card,I like the sweet image and colour combo.Thanks for joining in with us at Sketch N Stash, good luck.
Kevin xx

Marvine said...

Awesome.
Stunning image and colors, love it :)

NGCARDS said...

This is a great creation! Thanks for playing along over at Joanna Sheen! xxx

Linny said...

Stunning creation! Thank you for joining us at Secret Crafter.Linda x

Helen said...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Sandra said...

Great card!! Thanks for joining in with Joanna Sheen's Challenge this week.
Sandra x

thecraftycavalier said...

Just stunning Christine! I love these colours and the papers are yum scrum. I've looked at the collection for weeks and now my mind is made up - time for a digi paper purchase! Beautiful image and the layout is super. Big hugs, Jayne xx