Friday 17 February 2012

Whoopsi Daisy Challenge DT - Sketch



Before I get onto my card I would like to apologise fornot posting my card until now. I am having BIG problems with my internet connections and can only stay connected for a couple of minutes at a time, very frustrating as you can imagine. Please bear with me if I don't manage to get around to your blogs and leave you comments.


Challenges

C.E.S. (72) - 3 Or More Layers
Creative Card Crew (4) - Masculine
Passion For Promarkers (136) - Distressing
Delightful Challenge - Use Scraps
Digi Doodle Shop (95) - Anything Goes
Dutch Dare (152) - Distressing
Totally Papercrafts (104) - Ribbon and/or Bows

This week at Whoopsi Daisy we have a great sketch for you to follow. For my card this week I have used one of the great boy images from the JS CD 'Daisy & Friends' by Linnie which you can get here. I have coloured him with promarkers and distressed with chalks. The digi papers I have used are from my scrapbox. I have so many scraps I am trying hard to use them rather than cut into new all the time. The border has been punched and layered with a ribbbon to finish it. I have used copper eyelets in the corners and finished it with various buttons.

Card Recipe

Digi Stamp - Whoopsi Daisy
Digi Papers - Summertime Designs
Eyelets/Buttons/Ribbon - Stash

6 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Love your card and colour combo great you have managed to use your scraps up. Thanks for joining us at Delightful this week hugs Susan x

lis-m said...

thats one fab man card !!!
thanks for sharing over at PfP this week . Hugs xxx

Sue said...

Hi Christine
a fabulous card, great image & colouring, luv all the buttons, great design, thank you for joining us at Totally Papercrafts this week, sue,x

Dodici said...

Fab card!LOve the colours and the details!
Thanks for joining us at Totally paperCrafts this week!
Dodici
x

Marcelle said...

Lovely card, yet very manly.
Thanks for playing along with us at DDCC.
Hugs
Marcelle

paper fun said...

Great Masculine card.

I just noticed you comment on the team blog. I have not drawn the winner yet, but your number for the draw is 252.

Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

Mari