Saturday 24 December 2011

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards For 2011

The lovely Debby is asking us to show our five favourite Christmas cards that we have made this year. I found it quite difficult to just pick five as I have made so many this year that I have loved, but here goes -

I just love the Whoopsi Daisy image on this one. I made it into a gatefold card with simple embossed panels and loads of sparkle.
Again with this one I just fell in love with the LOTV image the minute I saw it. I have also used some of my favourite digi papers from Nitwit Collections, my kind of colours!
Another cute image from LOTV and I love the icy look of the colours with this one.
I love everything about this one, the shape, the image and the white on white look.
Finally a traditional coloured one. I must admit I prefer the more untraditional colours but I loved how this card turned out. This was the first time I put so many flowers onto a card too. I love how the stickles glue made the roses look quite antique.
Well, I hope you liked my selection as much as I enjoyed making them. Why not pop on over to Debby's blog and take part. There is even a prize for one lucky participant too. Thanks for looking.

I would also like to take this opportunity in wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year.

3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh these are gorgeous Christine, what fabulous choices.
Thanks for joining My Favourite Five Christmas Cards this year.
luv
Debby

Flowergirl said...

Beautiful cards, great choices for your fave 5 x
Wendy x

Cheryl said...

These are all so gorgeous! Thank you for sharing!

Wishing you a year of health, happiness and creativity! Happy New Year!

(Stop by my blog for your chance at Whimsy & Stars Studio blog candy!)