Saturday 4 September 2010

Bathtime Bubbles!

Challenges

ABC - C is for Charms
Truly Scrumptious (40) - Sketch + Knot
C.R.A.F.T. (66) - Man's Best Friend
Totally Papercrafts (32) - Charming
Secret Crafter (99) - Clean & Simple

While having a tidy up of the glory hole I call a craft room, I came across this long forgotton card with paw prints on it so thought I should use some of it, and this is the result. I have tried to keep it simple (no flowers etc!!!!). The image has been coloured with Promarkers and I have added diamond glaze to the water/bubbles. The panel behind the image has been embossed for a bubble effect. I found a charm and added it to the sentiment and finished off with a ribbon . Thanks for looking.

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV
Ribbon - Dovecraft
Charm - Stash

12 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
This is a really cute card. Gorgeous colours and papers and the image is just the sweetest. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

cheryl said...

oh this is just one super cute image,and really love the papers you have used,hugs cheryl xxxxx

coldwaters2 said...

I love this one Christine that image is super cute, I so love the bp and embossing fabulous card.
Hugs
Lorraine x

TracieB xx said...

Fab card. The image is sooo cute and the charm fits perfectly

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Trimgym said...

Such a cute image, I love this card. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

Jo and Tigerlover.

Lorraine A said...

Gorgeous card Christine :-) I love this image ,, very cute and the paw print paper is perfect :-)

thanks for joining us on the TPC Challenge :-)
luv
Lols x x x

CarlaKH said...

How cute is this! What a sweet image and your dog on your sidebar is just precious! Thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

Great card

Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x
SCSC DT

Lisette Morris said...

Super cute! Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious!

Renate said...

What a super cute card

Thanks for joining the SCSC

Hugs Renate

Sharon said...

This is really cute! I love the paw prints and the charm is a fab touch. Thanks for joining us at Truly Scrumptious.

Anonymous said...

I think in my point of view it is the perfect card i have seen . i must show it to my friend .
Plastic card printing
Plastic Cards