Friday 25 June 2010

Groovy Girl/LOTV DT Card

Firstly I would like to apologise for the lateness of posting this card but I have had a few busy days and completely forgot all about it.

Anyway, this week's challenge is a great sketch by our very own Dawny and
Lili of the Valley are again offering 2 stamps of the Winner's choice as a prize this week .

For my card this week I have chosen one of my favourite stamps and combined it with one of my favourite colour combinations of purple and green. I have coloured the image with Promarkers again. The centre panel has been punched with a MS border punch. The flowers have also been punched with gems added. Hope you like it enough to leave me a couple of comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
I love your colours and papers. The flowers are lovely and the image is charming.
Hugs,
Fiona x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is adorable Christine, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby