Sunday 25 April 2010

Pansies

Challenges

Dutch Dare (76) - Easel Card + Repeat Something (Buttons)

Here is an easel card which I made a little while ago and have never shown. The pansies are decoupaged from a set of CD's that I got from Create & Craft a couple of years ago and hardly use. I have simply layered this onto green card. The borders have been punched and the sentiment has been stamped and heat embossed. I have repeated the heart shaped buttons on each of the borders and added paper roses to the ones at the top. I can't remember where the paper came from, sorry.

Card Recipe

Decoupage - Create & Craft Triple Treasures Volume 2
Sentiment Stamp - Stampin Up
Buttons/Roses - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh this is beautiful my mum loves Pansies and the colours of these are fabulous I am loving this.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Monika/Buzsy said...

Such a pretty card! Love the colors... the gorgeous flowers! Fabulous easel card. :o)