Tuesday 16 March 2010

LOTV Sneak Peek (April Release)

Challenges

Allsorts (43) - Pink/Black/White
Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Cute Daisy May - Anything Goes

I thought you might like a sneak peek of a new stamp called 'Born To Shop' that Lili Of The Valley will be releasing in April. The Challenge Blog DT will be showcasing the new designs on their blogs over the next few weeks so make sure you visit them, the links are in my sidebar. If you like cute teddies then you are going to love these stamps, not to mention the cats and dogs as well...

Anyway, onto my card. I have coloured the image with MLP and Sakura pens (not very well as I am useless with wet stuff, think I'd better stick to the pencils). I found this gorgeous paper on a freebie site a long time ago and I'm afraid I can't remember where from. I came across the little shoes and handbag embellishments in one of my boxes and thought they went very well with the card. Recently, I keep finding things in the depths of my craft room that I had forgotten I had, maybe it's time I had a good clearout!!!

Card Recipe

Stamps - LOTV/See D's
Shoes & Handbag Embellishments - Magazine Freebie
Paper/Gems/Ribbon - Stash

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Lil Daffodil said...

Hi Christine,
I love the layout you have used on this card. the colours are brilliant and the image is simply charming. I love it.
Hugs,
Fiona x

Lisa said...

Hi Christine, Lovely card! Such a cute image and I love the embellishments.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Fleur said...

Hi Christine, Lovely card, cute image - very girly.
Thanks for joining us at Allsorts
Fleur xXx

coldwaters2 said...

Beautiful card Christine love the colours you have used and that image is gorgeous thank you for joining us at CDM

Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Christine, this is a cute image, love your card, thank you for playing along at CDM this week, Hugs Avril xxxx

pinky said...

very cute. Thanks so much for playing along at CDM. Hugs
pinky