Tuesday 2 February 2010

Engagement Card


Challenge

One Stop Crafts (65) - Make It Personal

This is a card I was recently commissioned to do and I just heard today that the happy couple loved it, phew!

I made an offset gatefold card using pearl card which I punched down the edges using a MS border punch. I then cut out and deoupaged the cute image and placed it on the front. I won't be doing this one again in a hurry, it took me ages to cut the trellis arch. I then cut out the tag and placed this on the other side and finished it off with peel-offs for the names etc. Inside, the verse was computer generated and placed onto card and paper layers that also had the edges puched.

Card Recipe

Decoupage - Morehead
Peel-Offs - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

gina g said...

Beautiful card I'm not surprised they loved it, it must have taken ages to make. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

What a fantastic card CHristine. So stylish and beautifully personalised. I love those lattice edges.
Thanks for joining us at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon xx