Monday 31 August 2009

Flowersoft Fairy

Challenges

Secret Crafter (47) - Flights Of Fancy (Wings)

The Pink Elephant (30) - 1 Ribbon/2 Squares/Sparkles

Having attached the paper and ribbon to the base card I stamped and watercoloured the image. The wings have been done with Twinkling H2o's and I have added Flowersoft to the blossoms. I then placed a paper frame over the image and applied glitter glue to the edges. I then stamped and layered the sentiment and applied more glitter glue for more sparkle! Finally I stamped and layered a greeting.

Card Recipe

Stamps - Inca Stamps/Mag Freebie

Paper - Papermania

Ribbon/Flowersoft - Stash

Thanks for looking.

6 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Goodmorning christine, youve been busy since my last visit with so many gorgeous cards i am loving them all. how sassy is that basque!! love it, hugs Linda x

Annie said...

OH I love lilac so this has got to be a favourite card for me. So pretty - love it.
Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

so pretty and my fave colour too

Thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Dotty Jo said...

Christine, this is so pretty - love that flower soft. Such a feminine card with lovely colours, Jo x

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card for the flights of fancy challenge, love the colours and details.
luv
Debby

Sheri Gilson said...

Very pretty!! Love the purple and how you used the flower soft. Thanks for playing along with us at TPE!!

Sheri
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/