Friday 31 July 2009

Best Friends

Challenges


Crafty Muse - Sketch & Doodling

Cute Daisy May (22) - Friendship

Stamp With Fun (17) - Pearls

Daring Cardmakers - Bejewelled Bliss

Sadly this is the LAST Crafty Muse challenge as Sammi has decided to close it. Although I have not been on the Design Team for long I have thoroughly enjoyed working with all my other team buddies, they are a very talented bunch of ladies so why not pop over to their blogs and have a look at their wonderful creations. We would love to see you all join in this last challenge as we have a great sketch by Sarah to follow and would love it if you could add some doodling somewhere on your card, so what are you waiting for, click here to join in.

This time for my card I have chosen this lovely image from the 'Once Upon A Time' downloads, I think it is sooo sweet. The image has been coloured with Sakura Stardust pens to give it lots of magical sparkle. I backed it with layered squares of pearl and plain cardstock which I rotated to get the required shape. I then added some doodling and pearls. I did some faux stitching around the edge of the pearl base card with a Stardust pen and added some more pearls to each corner. Finally, I stamped a sentiment in the corner. I hope you like it.

Card Recipe

Cardstock - Craft Creations

Image - Crafty Muse

Sentiment Stamp - Papermania

Pearls - Stash

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Christine, thank you for joining us at CDM this week
Ann x

SueH said...

Great card!

Thanks for ‘daring’ to join us this week.

Sue
x

Lythan said...

This is a lovely sparkly card Christine

Gail Is This Mutton? said...

Great card!

Linnie said...

Very Pretty card
Thankyou for coming out to play with Cute Daisy May this week
luv
linniex

Anonymous said...

beautiful card !!!love the sweet image. thanks for joining in our challenge.
big hugs tina46
swf-team

Sammi said...

Thanks Christine!! Gorgeous card.. love the colours and colouring! Thanks for your lovely DT work :)
Sammi
xxx
P.s my followers gadget is right at the bottom of my blog.. you have to scroll all the way down :)

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Pretty card - love the sweet image!