Monday 22 June 2009

The Sugar Bowl Challenge (13)

This week's challenge is a great sketch and the colours brown and cream, and although I have altered the sketch a bit I hope this card is acceptable for entry. The parts I have altered are the small squares, replacing one with a flower and the other with a corner bookmark. I have coloured the image with Promarkers, MLP pens and chalks. The flowers/leaves are punched.

Card Recipe

Stamp - Sugar Nellie

Papers - Funky Fairys

Brads - Stash

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Hi Christine! Your card is just sweet! I think it's an original take on the sketch! Looks qualified to me! I love it! Great shades of brown and the papers are just pretty! Of course, the image is adorable and you've colored her beautifully with the markers. Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl challenge and hope to see you in the next one too. Have a great day!

craftypagan said...

Wow this is fab-love your take on the sketch! Those papers are lovely and your colouring is fab! Love Rowena